If affiliate marketing is our preferred method to earn, then 2019 is your year. Over the last decade, affiliate marketing has taken a different turn.
Before, you can only find affiliate products to sell in affiliate networks. Now, even major companies offer affiliate programs so you will not have any problems looking for products to sell that fit your niche.
Here, we will focus our attention to several programs that can help you earn a lot of money. And all you have to do is to choose which of these are closest to your niche.
Below are the best blogger affiliate programs & networks in 2019.
Amazon is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It has millions of products and millions of customers. Also, Amazon has the credibility that no one else can question.
It sells all possible products that you can think of, except online services and software. Amazon also does not sell courses.
One of the things that can really be enticing is that the commission rates on Amazon can reach up to 10%. Although many sites offer more than this, the value proposition of Amazon is that it has a good reputation.
If you can take people to the Amazon product page, they have very few reasons not to buy, and credibility is not one of them.
- Massive product listings to choose from
- Site traffic
- Some digital products cannot be sold on Amazon like digital videos
- No e-learning courses for sale
- Commission rates are low; they range between 1% and 10%
ClickBank is a renowned site for affiliate marketers. This is where people flock to find products and services to sell.
With Clickbank, you can find products that can earn you up to 25% commission rates.
The affiliate site has thousands of products to choose from, and the rules are straightforward, unlike Amazon where there are so many things not allowed.
With Clickbank, you can sell to more than 190 countries. There is also a venture program where you can create business deals with the vendors.
- Huge product selection
- You can find digital products to sell here
- Venture program that allows you to customize your affiliate marketing strategy
- Most of the products sold are not physical goods
- Few physical goods to choose from
- Quality of the service is difficult to judge as these are mostly digital goods like eBooks and courses
One of the best blogger affiliate programs & networks in 2019 is eBay. It started out as a place where you can sell used items, but it has no grown into a large online market place for brand new things.
eBay only supports physical goods so you cannot sell digital products here. The digital products sold here are those that come in DVDs or discs, such as games that you need to download and install, or programs that you watch on your monitor.
Like Amazon, eBay has an excellent reputation and commands millions of traffic. It has high conversion rates, but your main challenge is that you cannot expect people to buy an item right away because it is an auction place.
The one thing you need to know is that eBay does not pay a commission according to the product sale price. Instead, it pays from the money that it charged from the seller.
You can earn as much as 70% of the auction fees, not from the sale price. And because of this, you can earn between $0.10 and $2 per sale.
- You can find almost all kinds of physical goods here
- Super traffic
- Credible website
- You get paid from the auction fee, not the product price
- No digital products for sale
Apart from dominating the brick-and-mortar space, Walmart is also getting into the online space. Yes, there is an affiliate marketing program from Walmart, and you can earn between 1% and 4% as commission.
Walmart is a great place for bloggers who are selling toys. People are drawn to Walmart because it has the lowest possible price, and the affiliates can expect to have their cookies active up to three days.
- Walmart provides a 4% commission on toys
- The cookie will last up to three days
- Product listings are not as big as Amazon or eBay
- Not as popular as Amazon or eBay
This site used to go by the name Commission Junction. Here, you can find a lot of digital products, as well as physical ones. It has been around for a very long time, and it is one of the most trusted affiliate programs in the world.
Bloggers will love selling for this site because it has a lot of tools that you can use at your disposal. Also, you are not trapped in small commissions because the commissions vary by vendor.
- Home to lots of branded products
- Useful tools for affiliate marketers to manage their earnings
- Lots of products on both physical and digital specializations
- Not as organized as a Clickbank
- Limited visibility on commissions; you need to sort and review products one by one.
Share a Sale
This site, like Clickbank, is one of the biggest affiliate networks in the world. It has more than 4,000 products, and this is a combination of both physical and digital goods.
The good thing about it is that about 25% of all the products sold here are exclusive to Share a Sale. You cannot find these products anywhere, and you can also enjoy as much as 75% commission.
The commission rate varies by vendor, so you need to explore the site and decide which ones are worth your time and effort.
- One of the biggest affiliate networks in the world
- Lots of products exclusive to you
- Has been in the business for a long time
- Customer service is not tip top
- Merchants are not responsive
This company used to be called Affiliate Window. It works like Clickbank or CJ Affiliates, and it has a physical presence in both the US and Europe.
The site offers both physical and digital products, and the commission rates vary between vendors. The duration of your affiliate cookies also varies by vendor.
Even if there are not concrete commission rates, you have to look at it from the perspective of flexibility. Man vendors here can bump up their commission rates to be able to entice more sellers.
Explore the site and choose the ones that best serve your niche.
- Lots of merchants to choose from
- Low requirement to get paid
- Fast payouts
- The dashboard is not user-friendly
There are hundreds of affiliate networks out there. If possible, choose those that do not charge you a fee. Some networks have a monthly subscription fee.
You do not have to choose one particular affiliate program; you can join as many of the best blogger affiliate programs & networks in 2019 as you can. However, you may have a hard time managing your links and your income.
You are better off starting with a handful, say five, and then move on as you go along.
Take note that not all affiliate programs serve all countries. It is best that you choose to sell products that are available in many areas, so this means that you may want to choose affiliate networks from big companies like Amazon.